MTI Designer Collection tubs are individually manufactured and handcrafted using the highest-quality materials. Each product is built according to the specifications of the customer when it is ordered. Multiple quality control checks are employed, including individual water-testing and component operation. MTI’s goal is to provide customers with handcrafted, quality products that are personalized to provide the hydrotherapy experience desired.
All Designer Collection tubs are handcrafted with pride in the USA.
Standard Features & Construction for All Mineral Composite Designer Collection Tubs:
- Made of natural minerals mined locally in Georgia from a large natural granite and marble resource
- Smooth, white glossy finish is provided by a high-performance polyresin coating
- Non-porous surface is UV-and stain-resistant for easy care
- High insulating properties for longer soaks and are shock-resistant for durability
- Available as a soaker or air bath
- Color-matched drain/overflow
Standard Features & Construction for All Acrylic Designer Collection Tubs:
- MTI acrylic bath shells are thermoformed in high-gloss cross-linked cast acrylic, which is extremely scratch- and stain-resistant.
- Available in several designer colors.
- The color of this material is consistent throughout its thickness, making its finish renewable for long-term durability and beauty.
- This non-porous surface also makes cleaning and sanitizing faster and more effective.
- The acrylic shell is reinforced with a thick layer of fiberglass/resin/titanium backing for added strength and increased insulation.
- Rectangular and corner baths even receive metal reinforcement around the perimeter.
Additional Standard Features & Construction for Acrylic Designer Collection Whirlpool Tubs:
- Whisper-quiet pump allows relaxation.
- Full-adjustable high-flow point-massage jets help to maximize therapy.
- Easy-to-use controls offer convenience.
- Silent air volume control adjusts the force of the whirlpool jets for optimum benefit.
- Rigid PVC piping helps keep the plumbing harness clean.
- Designed for addition of optional patented Fill-Flush®/Simple Touch® whirlpool cleaning system.
Additional Standard Features & Construction for Acrylic Designer Collection Air Bath Tubs:
- Multiple air jets are strategically placed for comfort and maximum therapeutic benefit.
- Whisper-quiet heated blower fosters comfort.
- Ceramic heating element provides efficient operation.
- Electronic keypad controls various settings.
- 20-minute timer offers convenience.
- Aromatherapy diffusion system on most models complements the hydrotherapy.
- Pre-leveled foam base makes installation easy
- Air jets include built-in, anti-return check valves for hygienic operation.
- Automatic purge cycle activates 7 minutes after tub use to keep the air bath system clean.