Most Hygenic Air Baths
MTI’s air bath systems are inherently hygienic because of the way in which they are engineered.
- Multiple air lines deliver warmed air from the air bath blower to each jet mounted in the tub floor.
- Built-in check valves are contained in the air jet assembly.
- These check valves allow the air produced by the blower to pass thru and be delivered to the bather, but they prevent any water from flowing back down into the air lines.
- Minutes after the water has drained out of the tub, an automatic purge cycle activates.
- This feature turns the blower on and blows air through the air lines, removing any residual water that may be in or around the jets.